We are now accepting reservations for summer 2019 rentals! Please review the information below, or email our rental team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to offer Sea Doo PWC rentals and rental boats from our Lake of Bays location. All watercraft are late model units completely maintained to maximize your enjoyment on the water. Each rental comes equipped with a unit orientation, all recommended safety gear, Universal Adult PFD's for maximum capacity and a map of Lake of Bays or Kawagama Lake.
|Boat & Seadoo Rentals||Horse Power||Max Capacity||1 Day||2 Day||3 Day||5 Day||7 Day|
|Seadoo PWC||3 people||$299||$549||$699||$999||$1299|
|18' Bowrider I/O||4cyl I/O 140 HP||8 people||$399||$799||$999||$1459||$1599|
|18' Bowrider V6 I/O||V6 I/O 190 HP ||8 people||$499||$849||$1099||$1599||$1899|
|23' Pontoon Boat||115 HP||14 people||$499||$849||$1099||$1599||$1899|
|20' Premium Bowrider ||V8 I/O 260 HP||10 people||$599||$1099||$1399||$1999||$2299|
All reservations must be completed over the phone. You're are welcome to use our "Reserve Inquiry" form and a representative will call you back at a time that's convenient for you.
- No deposit is required to make a reservation, however a credit card will be needed to secure the rental.
- Renting a watercraft is easy, we require the lessee to be a minimum age of 25, and to hold a valid drivers' license.
- All of the rental rates shown do not include HST tax of 13%, as well as gasoline and oil consumption.
- There will be no charge for any cancellation made if there is still 45 days outstanding prior to the beginning of the rental period.
- A 30% cancellation fee is applicable to those that cancel within 45 days of their rental (unless we are able to re-rent the same watercraft for the selected dates).
- A 50% cancellation fee is charged to those that cancel within 7 days of their rental.
- A 65% cancellation fee is charged to those that cancel within 3 days of their rental.
- An 80% cancellation fee is charged to those that cancel within 24 hours of their rental.
- Please note, we cannot control or be held responsible for weather conditions. We do not offer a refund policy due to weather conditions, whether it is in the duration of or prior to your rental period. Nevertheless, it is our goal to accommodate you as best as possible.
- Full payment is required upon the delivery of your watercraft.
- All watercraft require a $3000 pre-authorized damage deposit that is to be signed at the time of the rental. The cardholder will be responsible for signing the contract, as well for any and all payments related to the rental.
- Please note that we do provide delivery to Hwy 117 lakes, Hwy 35 lakes, and local surrounding areas for minimal delivery fees in order to cover our drivers' time and gas expenses (typically $50 per boat movement, though mileage charges apply when outside of the immediate Dorset area).
- Trailers are not included with rentals. Renters are not permitted to trailer watercraft - rental is for on-water use only.
- The minimum age for operation of our equipment is 21 years of age and the operator must hold a valid driver's license. We also suggest obtaining a Pleasure Craft Operators Card. However, if this is not possible, please don't worry as we can provide FREE temporary licenses to your entire party, aged 25 and over.
- Moving or trailering any of our watercrafts from the lake we've delivered to is strictly prohibited.
- All of our Watercraft come fully tuned and full of oil. The lessee is responsible for all related gas and oil consumption, as well as monitoring its levels. We supply additional oil with each respective rental unit. It is the lessee responsibility to ensure oil levels never reach dangerous lengths.
- In case of any issues, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Service calls related to customer damages are billed at $149.99 for the first initial hour and $109.99 for each additional hour that our technician's spend tending to the respective watercraft.